Wednesday 14 April 2010

is it considered 'narcism' ?


Like many others, specially girls, I Love 'taking pictures of myself'..am kinda a(self-portrait) :P

it's sort of, if you would like calling it an ' addiction ' but ( harmless one :P)

whenever I feel bored and anxious; a start doing myself, I wear makeup, get dressed up, hit the button & get started.

It's my best way for self-amusement, make me really cheer-up.
every day, every night, and in between, just pictures..pictures..pictures, am an avid taking picture !

everyone look at me and give me a hard time about having so many pictures of myself,
well, yeah I guess it does come of a tad narcisstic, Ha-HA.. specially if you are guys photogenics..

true, because if you are a self -photo shooting, you'd love others to view your pictures, you'd love others say
wow, what a shot, you're beautiful, you're gorgeous, and so on..

you'd love the sound of hearing such stuffs..

so yeah, I call it narcissism(self-centred), because out of the fact, that you're loving what I've mentioned above, it
means that you admire your own appearance or abilities..
see, ' camera' is your second mirror, for those who love appearing for-hours in front of a mirror, it goes the
same way for shooting a picture.I even enjoy me and my friends having pictures together, it sound like we've done
so much beyond taking pictures, makes us feel a ' blast '
like we go for hours through the pictures we snap, and honestly for me, once am
done with snapping pictures, I feel relieved, and self-satisfied, if, the results were pleasing ha-ha, like i go mad if
I wasn't pleased with 'em, and it would spoil my mood, crazy ha?
........GIRLS......
but definitely,for some, it's a memory keeping pictures, and many other reasons.. other than the narcism thing ^_^
so, gurls out there : wishing you a happy self-portrait ;)















8 comments:

  1. I dn't nw what to say more u said it all...
    im tearing nw ...ana fa5oorah feech...

    lol like grandmom's ...

    i just lo0o0oved it ur right about things...
    thnx dear enjoyed it ...^^ reallly i think it's ur best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looool, mee blushed ^_^ thankiiies babe memo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it a self confidence :)
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tumi you are really creative & never consider this nice habit as a kind of "narcisim..
    i like the way you present your thoughts..i will be a frepuent reader of your bolg ^-^
    Wishing you all the luck & success ..
    em7amoud *--^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ranooosh, Glad to hear that :D
    It would b def a 'gr8' compliment knowing that you'd follow my blogs,
    Thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow tum


    I LIKED IT !!!



    cause really


    I exactly doing the same thing ...


    AND I inderstand exactly what U said .. and

    I feel it .. wooooow

    ReplyDelete
  7. well maybe sometimes, u could show us some of ur pixtures :P
    thx

    ReplyDelete