Friday 9 April 2010

New Kind of Addiction


When ever you hear the word 'Addiction' , what springs to your mind ?

you'd probably right away think of those types of addiction surrounding 'alcohol' or 'drugs', and It's possible too to think about addictions around terms like 'food', 'work', maybe ' Shopping'?

we've lately heard the terms 'workaholic', and shopaholic, and more....
but,
What I mean to say is that, Addiction have changed over time, from online gaming, to Internet
mailing and what's more beyond that.
yes, this is the ' TECHNOLOGY GENERATION' we know that.

does any one have a clue what am I about to bring around?

Hellooo, it's the " OUTBREAK OF BLACKBERRY"

I go crazy, watching these fool addicts, knowing that these, and those, and that, they all got
Blackberries, I think some should be sent to Rehabs, Ha-Ha.
OK,
frankly speaking, I don't mind having a 'BB' Yea, for me it's difficult to go a day without checking my phone, for text messages, emails, Facebook notifications, etc..
I can' even leave my phone at home or anywhere I'de really go anxious,
yes,I can' say Hooray ! what an invention,

But In my point of view, this addiction or what If I may want to call it :"BLACKBERRYAHOLIC" must be brought to an end,

It's fun, texting, chatting through the bbm(Blackberry messenger), checking your inbox, but
lets not forget the bad side,
I mean serious issues can happen regarding to the addiction thing, as chatting while driving, can surely cause serious incidents, and not focusing at work might get your arse fired, also for those
students that spend their precious hours on 'bbm' thing, might get low grades or fail, and what about married people? they could end up getting divorced, bla-bla,

I don' wanna really get bogged down in explaining the positives and negatives,

so OK, what I wanna say is: whoopee, what a blast "BB",
but Don' be victimized by the "blackberry addiction"





















5 comments:

  1. first, ur writin is wonderful and so doas ur topic i looved it soo much and ur correct at everythnig...

    thnx for SHOWING wt BB is ...

    best of luck,,, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its embedded in us as you can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how was it as my first post? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it is, I dun wanna have it for that reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly embedded in us, can't help

    ReplyDelete